Beyonce Jay Z

Beyoncé Performs At The 2014 Brit Awards + Garcelle Beauvais Gives Bey Advice On “How To Be Sexy & NOT Too Racy"

February 20, 2014GWL Staff


Yesterday, Beyonce performed at the 2014 Brit Awards and had her hubby Jay Z backstage cheering her on.

This time, Beyonce wasn't accused of lip-syncing or being too raunchy, just slammed by critics for playing it safe and keeping it too clean at the awards show as she performed her hit "XO" single inside the O2 Arena.


Beyonce wore a green sparkly Vrettos Vrettakos-designed dress that featured mesh panels and completed her ensemble with Lorraine Schwartz jewels.









Watch the performance below:



The 32-year-old singer also shared photos of herself (rocking a pair of sneakers) boarding a private jet, heading back to the states:






And speaking about "raunchy," actress Garcelle Beauvais recently gave some advice to the singer on "how to be sexy without grinding, all the time."
For me, you’re obviously flattered when someone calls you sexy or thinks you’re sexy. I think that’s great. But, for me now, there’s so many ways to be sexy without being overt about it. I think you can wear a great short dress, but if you have long sleeves and you’re only showing leg. I think you have to stick to a body part and show that. I don’t think you have to show all of it. As I get older, I still want to be sexy, but I want to do it in a different way. I want to do it in a way that’s more classy. Certain things are just too overt for kids.
She added:
I love Beyonce. I love her. I think she’s beautiful and talented. But, I think there has to be a fine line where you have to take responsibility for what you do. I think it’s good to be sexy, but sexy can come across in so many different ways. It doesn’t have to be everything showing out grinding, all of the time.
Image credit: Robin Harper/Tumblr

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form