Apollo Nida News

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Star Phaedra Parks Alleged Gay Lover's Ex-Boyfriend Opens Up About Parks & Apollo Nida's Threats In New Lawsuit

February 28, 2014GWL Staff


It was reported last year that "Real Housewives of Atlanta reality" star, Phaedra Parks was being accused of sending threatening letters to her former friend and alleged gay lover, Angela Stanton after she wrote tell all book about the reality star running an alleged fraud ring.

A fraud ring that was exposed in January, when Phaedra's husband Apollo Nida was arrested on charges of Identity Theft and Bank Fraud.

According to RadarOnline, Stanton's ex-boyfriend, Justin Cody made claims in his sworn testimony that he believed the women were more than just friends, which later resulted in their break up, "I actually thought that Angela and Phaedra had an ... I thought they were together." "And that was one of the reasons me and Angela broke up," he continued. "Because they was like real close, like closer than close", he added.

Cody claims that the pair was so close that they would publicly "kiss" and "hug" each other, and he even got into a physical altercation with Stanton after she disappeared with Parks for a few days.

"Phaedra's birthday is in March or sometime early in the year," Cody said. "And I remember one time Angela and Phaedra, they spent the night out during Phaedra's birthday and Angela spent the night at her house and they went on all these parties and wild parties and she didn't come home for like a couple of days."

But the relationship quickly turned sour, which led Stanton to write a tell all book about the Atlanta high class lawyer. As previously reported, Stanton told RadarOnline that she "was receiving death threats" after the book came out.

She added: [Apollo Nida's co-conspirator], Everett Tripodis would call my home personally." Adding, "I have no idea how he found out where I live at," she said. "I was afraid."

"I knew this case was serious. I knew that a lot of stuff was getting ready to come to light, and I felt as if my life was being threatened. Even now I still feel the same way, and was just talking to my attorney about why Ms. Parks had to have my personal address [to serve the lawsuit]. I still feel that something may happen."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form