Celebrity Divorces Khloe Kardashian

Yep, It's True! Lamar Odom Pleading With Khloe Kardashian to Take Him Back: Odom Says, "I love my wife. She’ll always be my wife!"

February 22, 2014GWL Staff

Lamar Odom, who was photographed last week still sporting his wedding band, hasn't given up on his marriage to Khloe Kardashian, and as a matter of fact, he's hoping that their divorce "won't go through," because he's still in love with the 29-year-old reality star.

Odom recently told US magazine, that even though he's in the process of getting a divorce from Khloe, he's keeping his fingers crossed for a possible reconciliation. "I love my wife. She’ll always be my wife, no matter what,” he told US magazine.

“Who knows? We don’t know exactly if the divorce is going through. Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife," he continued.

The 34-year-old NBA superstar had nothing but positive things to say about his estranged wife, and explained the time they spent together “were some of the best years of [his] life.” Lamar furthered explains, “Being married and being married to a woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life.”

When asked about Kardashian filing for divorce from [Odom] back in December after suspicion of cheating and drug use, he says:

“We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life. There’s no one in this room, no one in this world who can say, ‘I’m mistake-free, I have made no mistakes,’” Lamar tells the publication, adding, “If you can introduce me to that person, please introduce me to that person. Let me meet him and speak to him.”

And looking back at how reality TV has changed his life, Lamar adds, "I understand how powerful TV is, but there's nothing I would do different."

In the meantime, Lamar is trying to focus on getting back in the game. “I’ve got a winner mentality, the mentality of a champion,” the star says after signing a deal with a Spanish league in Spain earlier this week.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form