Kandi Burruss Magazines

A Colorful Kandi Burruss On The Cover of Jet Magazine; Talks About Her Relationship With Todd Tucker

March 10, 2014GWL Staff


"Real Housewives of Atlanta" reality star and singer Kandi Burruss is gracing the March issue of JET Magazine, and reflects on the success of her career, upcoming marriage, and Mama Joyce and fiance Todd Tucker's relationship.

In her magazine interview, Kandi opened up about how her fiance has changed her way of thinking, improving her businesswoman skills and whether or not she's going to tie-the-knot.

Here's an excerpt from the interview:

On Todd helping her to be a better businesswoman and how she has changed her work ethics:
"I love that Todd is affectionate and relationship-oriented. But he's also a leader and a planner, and because of his production background he makes me a better businesswoman."
She adds,
"When I speak about anything on camera I want to accomplish it before we finish taping. I am a 'do what I say' person. I want people to know I'm not a [faker]. I hate when people on reality shows mention how they want to do this and that, but you never hear of it again," she added.
On why her mother doesn't like Todd:
"When my mother was younger it was all about getting a man to be a provider. She leans toward a man who is financially more well-off than the dude who is just a good guy." She added, "I've dated guys who are more successful than me, and my mom is like, no matter what he does wrong, you have to work it out."

As for her future wedding plans, Kandi says, "We are moving forward.” She revealed that "I have a date, but I’m not saying."

The latest issue of JET Magazine is on newsstands now.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form