Basketball Wives LA Brandi Maxiell

"BBW: LA" Sundy Carter & Brandi Maxiell NASTY Twitter Exchange + Sundy Admits To Having A Baby With A Married Man

March 13, 2014GWL Staff


After this week's episode of "Basketball Wives: LA" ended with a fight between Malaysia Pargo and Brittish Williams at Jackie Christie's charity event, two other cast members then got into it in the wee hours of Tuesday morning.

'BBW:LA' co-stars Brandi Maxiell and Sundy Carter kick started a nasty Twitter feud after messy Sundy tweeted some pretty sensitive things directed at Maxiell.



Sundy even hinted to her friends smashing Brandi's husband and the reality star faking her cancer scare. Check out the tweets below:



As for Sundy's friend smashing Brandi's husband, Sundy explained to our friends over at Mstarz:
"When we went through finding out who's on the cast. Who we're gonna meet. I actually hung up with one of the producers and got off the phone and in a blink of an eye; I saw an article about her. I was like 'Oh My God! This is the girl that's gonna be on the show.'" She admitted, "When I asked her the question, I wanted to know if her daughter was OK. I didn't want to make her look bad or anything like that because when I read the article; I was like 'there's no way a mother would ever do this. This is a complete lie.'" She added, "I was concerned. I wasn't trying to be nasty or rude or disrespectful."
Ms. Carter also admitted to her criminal and adulterous past (having a baby with a married man):
"I don't hide my past it was just oh so long ago I 4got my bad 4 not letting my fans know abt 1992 on & 2002," she wrote. "any1 with 2 petty theft cases from 20 years ago can be famous!!"
She added via Twitter:



YIKES!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form