Marlo Hampton Nene Leakes

RHOA Drama: Marlo Hampton Talks About Broken Friendship With NeNe Leakes & Supports Her On 'DWTS'

March 09, 2014Unknown


"Real Housewives of Atlanta" cameo star Marlo Hampton has decided to completely remove NeNe Leakes from her life! Hampton disclosed that her former best friend NeNe requested that she never call or text her again after the whole bottle throwing incident.

[Via Radar Online] This is what Hampton said about her current relationship with Nene:

“We exchanged text messages a few days ago. It ended up with her saying, ‘Don’t call me back.’ It wasn’t good at all. I was surprised by her reaction to me becoming friends with Kenya. It’s like, ‘Are we in high school right now?”
“When I met NeNe, everyone was against her. Everyone told me, ‘Beware! Beware!’ But guess what, I didn’t listen and got to know NeNe on my own. Kandi showed me, ‘NeNe is going to play you like chess.’ She said, ‘Marlo, when she knew you were coming onto the show, she went crazy on set. She screamed and cursed and yelled and then she befriended you.’
It’s hilarious that she’s calling me an opportunist. That’s bullsh-t. I met NeNe and styled her at my boutique before. She couldn’t even afford to shop there. She needs to look in the mirror."

Despite their differences Marlo says she supports NeNe's move to Dancing With The Stars:

“I hope she does good. I’m proud of her. She loves being the center of attention, so she should do great. As long as she has cheerleaders on the side, she will shine.”
Sounds like Marlo is throwing some major shade NeNe's way, but I hope they can reconcile their differences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form