Chrissy Teigen John Legend

Supermodel Chrissy Teigen Wants To Start Having Babies With John Legend — "I Want Four Legend Jr!":

March 07, 2014GWL Staff


Supermodel Chrissy Teigen is ready to wreck that banging body of hers, revealing in a recent Q&A interview that she wants to start having babies with husband, John Legend.

This week, Teigen attended the London Fog Designer's collection event in New York City and spilled the beanz to Life&Style Magazine about being starstruck at the 2014 Oscars, wanting to have four kids with her sexy singer hubby and her hilarious mistake while live-tweeting the Oscars.

Here's the highlights from the interview:

On what keeps the romance alive in her relationship with Legend:
Distance all the time. We're constantly traveling. He's always somewhere, so it's cool to be like, ‘Okay. do you want to meet in Dallas?’ That's what keeps it going honestly.
On wanting kids:
Oh, yeah. I'm very open about that. John is going to be a wonderful father. He's such a wonderful uncle. He has lots of nieces and nephews and he's so great with them.
On when she plans on making babies:
If it happened two years ago, I would have wanted them two years ago. But now looking back I'm like, whoa, thank goodness because this would be exhausting now, but I want a bunch, so if it happens it happens. I'm ready.
She added:
Yes. I've been ready and if there's anyone in the world who deserves to be a father, it's him. She also admits that Legend will be singing lullaby machine; Oh gosh I know. He's going to be singing all the time.
On being a natural mom:
I just hope I don't change. You know how people become mothers and you kind of lose your friends? Like now they have this baby they love more. I'm going to keep it real. I'm not going to pretend my baby is like the top 90th percentile or something. I'm not going to pretend that my baby is a genius or that my baby is the most beautiful. Come on. Those are the craziest parents.
Everyone says that once you have one ,I'll change my mind, but I would love to have four. I come from a very small family. I think I'm the last one with this name, so I would love to have four, but we'll see after one. One might kill me.
On her experience at this year's Oscar Awards Show:
No, I'm totally not in that world. I actually get scared every year, like, are we going to get invited back? Going to the Vanity Fair Party is amazing. It's a major thing and I'm always terrified that they're not going to have me back. It's very cool, but we're definitely outsiders. Even John. John is on a way bigger level than me and he feels like an outsider, too.
Ellen DeGeneres did such a fantastic job. I watch the Oscars ever year and it always seems very long and this felt so perfect. It had just the right amount of snarkiness and playfulness.
Be sure to read the full interview HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form