Andrea Kelly Celebrity Divorces

Andrea Kelly To Divorce Husband, Brian McKee, Following Inappropriate Texts With Other Women

May 18, 2014GWL Staff

Hollywood Exes star Andrea Kelly may be head-over-heels in love with her new husband, Brian Mckee, but after finding out about some inappropriate text messages between Brian and other women, Kelly is allegedly ready to file for a divorce.

According to S2S magazine, the 36-year-old barber and aspiring model reportedly messaged a young woman (who shared the text messages with Kelly and another gossip site) asking her to send him money through Western Union to pay off his student loans.
"I just got 3000 a month in bills with no job, car pmnt, student loans cell etc…i need help like yesterday! !!! Can you send a couple grand today through western union?!!! But we can do monthly or weekly."
Another woman messaged Kelly on Twitter about her husband’s behavior, and she responded to the woman saying:
"I read you’re email and I want the world to know I FORGIVE YOU! And you stepped up like a WOMEN. I’M PROUD OF YOU!"
S2S magazine also reports that Kelly in the process of filing for a divorce from Brian:
"I gave over a year of my life for this… THE VERDICT: @DreaKelly guilty on all charges of being HONEST, FALLING IN LOVE,AND TRUSTING.."
"I don’t care if you’ve been w someone for 22yrs or 22 seconds on the 23rd you find out it’s not TRUE-that’s your cue to end it…..CLARITY!"
"I will always love me more….. 1)Roll the dice 2)Bet on DREA 3)Win EVERY time. #free"
Earlier this month, the two sat down with HelloBeautiful, and Kelly told the site that Brian pushes her to be a better woman and he is a man of God:
“There’s a lot of men who say they love God, but a man who fears God, his soul is going to tremble at the thought, ‘this is someone who is my wife,’ and ‘do right by her." 
"A man who fears God, his very first thought is, ‘What am I doing to please God that then is going to please her?’ That’s what I got, I struck gold."
The former happy couple got married on March 6th.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form