Keyshia Cole New SIngle

Keyshia Cole Sings About 'Lesbian Experience' On Her New Single, "She"

June 23, 2014GWL Staff


I guess musicians, who've had slumped album sales, are going gay or opening up about their 'past' same sex encounters to boost their EP numbers.

Despite going through a divorce from her NBA husband Daniel Gibson, R&B singer Keyshia Cole keeps the new music flowing, and is now singing about being high off another female on her latest single entitled, "She."

On the new track, which serves as the official single off her upcoming Point of No Return album, Cole sings:
Down to try something different/ Lips and legs, soft skin so feminine/ Curves like me, covered in my cherry scent.
When I'm high off of you.../I... Oh you do me like I'm your drug/  You're like poison on the tip of my tongue/ And I'm high off of you...
Them boys loves some you/  But I aint mad 'cause you look good on me too/  She look good to me too.
Listen to the provocative track -- produced by DJ Mustard -- below:



Keyshia's album, Point of No Return, will also feature collaborations from Mike.Will.Made.It, 2 Chainz, Wale, Juicy J, R.Kelly and Birdman.

The album also drops this summer and Cole recently announced the album's promo tour kicking off July 12th in Rochester, NY.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form