New Music Video News

Robin Thicke Releases “Get Her Back” Video; Reveals Tracklist For 'Paula' Album

June 23, 2014GWL Staff


Robin Thicke has released the visuals for his Paula Patton-inspired track, 'Get Her Back," and reveals text messages from his conversation with Patton throughout the duration of the black & white video.

Even though it seems like he's been commercializing his very public and somewhat messy breakup with his wife, Thicke appears to be lost without Patton and has dedicated all his time, effort, and music to win her back!

In the dark and sad video, the text messages appear on the screen reads; "I hate myself," "I wrote a whole album for you," (referencing to [Robin’s] next project is called, Paula.) "I kept trying to warn you, you were pushing me too far," "You embarrassed me," and "I can’t make love to you anymore."

However, we're still not sure if those were the actual text messages they exchange. Watch the video below:





Also, check out the track list and artwork for Robin's “Paula” album below:

1. “You’re My Fantasy”
2. “Get Her Back”
3. “Still Madly Crazy”
4. “Lock the Door”
5. “Whatever I Want”
6. “Living in New York City”
7. “Love Can Grow Back”
8. “Black Tar Cloud”
9. “Too Little Too Late”
10. “Tippy Toes”
11. “Something Bad”
12. “The Opposite of Me”
13. “Time of Your Life”
14. “Forever Love”

The album's artwork, slated for release July 1, features a somber-looking Thicke, looking down with regret at the words "Paula."


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form