Erin Andrews: 'I Don't Quit.'

April 04, 2010Gossipwelove

Dancing With The Stars contestant and ESPN sportscaster Erin Andrews says she is not going to "stop living her life", despite receiving death threats.
"I have a dance on Monday and I don't want to let Maks (Chmerkovskiy) down, I don't want to let my family down, and I don't want to let myself down," Andrews tells People Magazine, following haunting revelations she is the target of a madman.

"I'm not going to stop living my life."
Andrews will still perform the waltz with Chmerkovskiy on the hit ABC series this week.

Andrews, who previously was the victim of a man videotaping her through a peephole in several hotel rooms, said she had found the time on the dance floor therapeutic.

"I don't quit on things. It's not an option for me," she said.
The FBI is investigating the death threats, which were sent to a radio station via e-mail.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form