Gay gay and bisexual community

Kreayshawn Tells GQ Magazine She’s Bisexual: “I’m, like, a person who likes love" [WHAT]

March 10, 2012Gossipwelove


The “Alternative Rapper” Kreayshawn reveals in the latest issue of GQ Magazine which most people who know her should already know by now: The raptress is saying that she’s bisexual. More details below..........


But what you probably don’t know is how she describes her form of bisexuality. Read the following excerpt from the interview below:

There’s a music video from before she was famous called “Online Fantasy”: Kreayshawn’s in a sheer lace robe when a soft-looking girl wearing a bra apparates through her laptop screen and they commence kissing and heavy petting. It’s all wonderfully self-serious and terrible, not to mention lit like a laser-tag palace. 
(Kreay told me she is bisexual, but not that bisexual: “I’m, like, a person who likes love. And I can find love in any type of person. I’ve dated girls and I’ve liked girls. But they’re usually straight girls, so it never works out. I mean, I’m not that gay, so I don’t have the energy to convince someone else to be gay, you know?”)
[GQ]
What the Hell is she talking ABOUT???? 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form