interview Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey Hated "American Idol," Described Nicki Minaj As 'Satan' & Wishes Nick Cannon Would Keep Their Personal Life Private!

November 13, 2013Fred


Yesterday, R&B singer Mariah Carey stopped by Hot 97s Angie Martinez show to promote her new album, The Art of Letting Go.

During the interview, MiMi was asked about her time on "American Idol" and she didn't hold back a thing. She responded by saying: "Honestly, I hated it. I thought it was going to be a three-person panel"

Carey continued. "They gave me a nice dangling monetary moment, and I was just like ... 'Okay. Randy Jackson will be there. I've known him forever, he used to play bass for me. Like, this isn't a big deal. This will be nothing.' But it wasn't that ... It was like going to work every day in hell with Satan."

Now she didn't come out and say Nicki Minaj's name but we all know she was clearly talking about her when describing the work environment as working in "hell with Satan."

Mariah also revealed that she wishes her husband Nick Cannon would keep their personal life private, adding, "I would prefer if Mr. Carey would just silencio just a bit." See the interview here:



Watch the full interview HERE:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form