album new releases Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland Promotes "Talk A Good Game" At Best Buy...Rocks A Pair of HOT Orange Ervan Leather Pants!

June 19, 2013GWL Staff


Yesterday, 32 year-old R&B singer Kelly Rowland, who has been blazing through the music industry with hits after hits, jetted to New York City to promote her latest album, "Talk A Good Game" at Best Buy in Union Square.


The "Feet To The Fire" singer made a fashion statement in a pair of hot Orange Ervan-Stretch-leather skinny leg pants putting her incredible curves on display. 

She then paired it with red pumps and a white tank top, and was all smiles chatting it up with fans who came out to show their support.

The singer also tweeted, "Would like to send a HUGE thank you to all of my #RowlandStones that came to the #TalkAGoodGame album signing at @BestBuy in NYC today! Xo."






Kelly also had this say about her main inspiration behind her first solo album,
"The artists that inspired the record were actually 90's artists. I just thought about the first time I cut the radio on and heard R&B, I heard Bobby Brown, I heard Whitney Houston...Pebbles... Babyface...New Addition, and the way R&B made you feel."

The Georgia native even spoke about her current career path,
"My career is on a path where I want it to be, and I don't feel like I'm giving up anything, I make time for the things that I wanna make time for."
Kelly's new album is currently available in stores.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form