Celebrity beefs Lawsuit

Pebbles Slam TLC On The Wendy Williams Show, T-Boz & Chilli FIRES BACK + Chilli Denies Sleeping With L.A Reid!

November 15, 2013Fred


Former TLC manager, Perri “Pebbles” Reid, recently appeared on "The Wendy Williams Show" to dispute the VH1 "TLC: Crazy.Sexy.Cool" biopic, which claims she stole millions from them. Reid starts out by claiming she couldn't say much because of confidentiality, but did reveal some details about the group.

In the interview, Pebbles described T-Boz as a "shampoo girl," twenty years ago and nobody would give them a contract.  She did confirm that the group received Rav 4's after going platinum.

Pebbles continued; T-Boz and Left Eye kicked Chilli out of the group, for "fraternizing with the help." She went on to confirm that she believes Chilli slept with L.A. Reid, while she was married to him.

“Absolutely. I didn’t know. I suspected a couple of things, but I didn’t want to believe that. And for years, I didn’t want to believe that because I felt like they were daughters to me. I am going to write my book and put it in there [why I believe Chilli was sleeping with L.A.], but believe me when I say, I saw a couple of things," she said.

Watch the full interview here:




Williams also read a statement on her show from TLC regarding the interview with Pebbles.

TLC however didn't take the interview lightly as they quickly responded shooting down whatever their former manager told the talk show host.



Chilli then released a statement denying reports about her 'alleged' relationship with L.A Reid:
“No member of TLC ever slept with or had sexual contact with LA Reid as Perri falsely accused Chilli of on “The Wendy Williams Show.” In fact, Perri had falsely alleged the same thing happened with Tionne.”
Pebbles who is also a minster and self-proclaimed “Woman of God” says she’s working on filing a lawsuit against VH1. Do you think Pebbles has a case??

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form