Andrea Kelly celebrity kids

R. Kelly & Andrea Kelly's Youngest Child Speaks On Transgender Journey To Becoming "A Boy"

June 12, 2014GWL Staff


This week, reports went viral after R. Kelly and Andrea Kelly's youngest daughter Jaya, who now goes by the name Jay, came out as transgender.

13-year-old Jaya (Jay) recently talked about his journey and transition from a female to male on Ask.fm, and was very candid while answering questions from anonymous fans.

Jay had this to say about receiving support from his Hollywood Exes star mom and older sister:
"My mom said to me, 'Baby, you know I love you if you were bi, gay, [lesbian] or straight, you name it and I would still love you so much. She was very proud of me, I was like, 'Thank you mum for accepting the fact that I’m a transgender.'

Jay went on to talk about how supportive his sister is:
"The [same goes for my sister], she told me that she was proud of me, and respects me by calling me handsome and her little brother now, and I love her for that, so you know it was great for me."
As for his transition, Jay says; "I believe I am a boy and want surgery, and the medication to help me who I was supposed to be."


He also failed to talk about how is R&B crooner father due to him not knowing about his new found lifestyle as of 3-months ago, reports InTouch Weekly.

FYI: Jay still has "female" organs and wears a chest binder, but plans to take testosterone and have a gender reassignment surgery in the future.

Via Source

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form